Mattishall still top after win over nearest rivals
Mattishall stayed in pole position in the Anglian Combination Premier Division after winning their top-of-the-table clash with Acle United.
They earned the three points with the game's only goal from Michael Somerfield and the result saw hosts Acle drop from second to fifth.
Blofield climbed into second place from third with a 2-0 win at Hempnall with Danny Brown and James Elliott on the scoresheet.
Sheringham returned from Beccles Town with a 2-1 win with goals by Darren Miller and Ashley Keegan, with Anthony Martin replying.
Cromer Town visited Brandon and put seven goals past them, with two in reply. On target for the Crabs were Dale Wilton and Shaun Cameron, both with braces, Darren Terrington, David Harwood and James Pipe while Airidas Paskawkas netted twice for Brandon.
You may also want to watch:
Paul English scored for Dersingham but visitors Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves won 2-1 with Paul Highfield and Rory French their marksmen.
It was a 0-0 draw at Spixworth when St Andrews paid a visit and Wroxham Reserves hosted North Walsham and lost 1-0, with Andrew Muir netting for the Angels.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 4 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 5 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 6 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 7 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 8 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 9 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 10 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
Bottom team Loddon United didn't get a chance to open their points account for the season as they were in Mummery Cup first round action, losing 1-0 to Norwich St Johns with Graham Carr scoring.
Meanwhile, in Division One, leaders Long Stratton stay top after Shaun Flint's goal was enough to see them beat Horsford.
Caister are in second, having gone nap against hosts Watton. Caister's scorers were Jack Waitt with a brace, Barry Crane and Mark Blake while Kevin Bloomfield and Xavier Huckle netted for Watton.
Bungay Town hosted Holt United and it ended honours even 2-2 with Daniel Andrews and Ainsley Baynes scoring for the Black Dogs and Kevin Moor and Lee Clarke for the visiting Owls. It was also level pegging at Poringland when Wells paid a visit, ending in a 3-3 scoreline.
Matthew Elwin netted twice and Joseph McFarlane also scored for the hosts and Wells' goals came courtesy of Daniel Wick, Scott Gray and Daniel Grocott.
Corton entertained Bradenham Wanderers and it was the visitors who returned home with the points from a 2-1 win with Ricky Forder and Karl Bush netting for them and Arni High replying for Corton.
Wymondham's Jamie Butler and Jamie Speller earned their side a 2-0 win over visitors Reepham.
Shaun Belton scored twice for Hindringham in a 3-2 win at Sprowston Athletic with Luke Goss added the other. Armando Alves and Ben Read netted for the hosts.