Marcus Rashford in England squad
- Credit: PA
Marcus Rashford has been included in Roy Hodgson's England squad for the European Championship in France.
The 18-year-old Manchester United striker is in the final 23-man squad which opens its campaign against Russia on June 11.
Hodgson had to axe three players from his 26-man squad. Fabian Delph was already ruled out because of injury, and today Hodgson also cut Leicester's Danny Drinkwater and Newcastle winger Andros Townsend.
Goalkeepers: Joe Hart (Manchester City), Fraser Forster (Southampton), Tom Heaton (Burnley).
You may also want to watch:
Defenders: Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Chris Smalling (Manchester United), John Stones (Everton), Kyle Walker (Tottenham Hotspur), Ryan Bertrand (Southampton), Danny Rose (Tottenham Hotspur), Nathaniel Clyne (Liverpool).
Midfielders: Dele Alli (Tottenham Hotspur), Ross Barkley (Everton), Eric Dier (Tottenham Hotspur), Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), Adam Lallana (Liverpool), James Milner (Liverpool), Raheem Sterling (Manchester City), Jack Wilshere (Arsenal).
- 1 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 4 Chef Galton Blackiston closes fish and chip shop during week
- 5 Brothers take wedding bookings for 2022 after finishing barn project
- 6 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 7 Town left at standstill after level crossing failure
- 8 Driver's lucky escape as lorry ends up in ditch
- 9 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers
- 10 Seven lockdown rules that could change
Strikers: Wayne Rooney (Manchester United), Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur), Jamie Vardy (Leicester City), Daniel Sturridge (Liverpool), Marcus Rashford (Manchester United).