Lucas Fettes Norfolk League: Rollesby fire a warning
Reigning champions Rollesby stepped up their battle to keep their crown as they snatched back a share of top spot.
Matt Duxbury's side had been stalking Sprowston B and Yarmouth but although Sprowston came out on top in the clash of those two clubs, Rollesby's 26-point crushing of Caister was enough to see them move level with Sprowston.
East Harling moved up a place into fourth with Stuart Hilton bagging five wickets and Michael Pill recording a a hat-trick in a six-wicket win over Cringleford Lodge.
Warren Green gave Vauxhall Mallards B a timely lift, claiming 7 for 24 as his side skittled out Ketteringham Hall for 50. Mallards had eight wickets in hand as they recorded their first win of the season.
Top billing in Division Two went to Happisburgh's Ryan Raven who smashed 152, containing 17 fours and five sixes, in a mammoth 315-6 total against lowly Hales and Loddon A. Jamie Carter also joined in the runfest with a quickfire 56, featuring four sixes and five fours.
You may also want to watch:
Opening seam bowler Chris Wilson refused to be kept out of the spotlight, taking the first five wickets to fall on his way to 5-22 from an unbroken 12-over spell, as the visitors crumbled to 121 all out in 32 overs.
Max Goodrum, aged 14, and veteran Aidy Gilbert shared eight wickets as Horsford B kept in contention with a four-wicket win over strugglers Overstand.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 4 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 5 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 6 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 7 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 8 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region
- 9 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 10 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
Steve Harris hit an unbeaten 58 and took 6 for 16 as third-placed Costessey beat Gt Melton B by 52 runs. Nash Pandy hit 69 and Dave Massingham bagged five wickets in Drayton's Division Three win over Eaton.
In Division Seven Dave Fidler's maiden century (110no) helped Garboldisham C to beat Hethersett TV B while Will Rogers, the 12-year-old son of Norfolk cricketer Carl, hit 63 and took four wickets as Witchingham B beat Acle B.