Lowestoft Town boss Dale Brooks looking for first victory in Suffolk derby against Needham Market
- Credit: Archant
Dale Brooks goes looking for his first victory as Lowestoft Town boss in a Suffolk derby against Needham Market this evening.
The Trawlerboys welcome Needham to the Amber Dew Events Stadium looking to bounce back from their 3-1 defeat against Metropolitan Police at the weekend in Brooks' first game in charge since Ady Gallagher stepped down.
Met Police proved too strong for the Blues, who only had Jake Reed's goal to show for their afternoon's efforts. Lowestoft were boosted by the returns of Andrew Fisk and Rossi Jarvis at the weekend and both are likely to feature once again tonight.
Brooks is keen for his side to start picking up points to steer the club away from trouble and the visit of Needham could provide the ideal opportunity to start climbing the table.
Richard Wilkins' side are without a win in their last six league games, losing five of them, taking just one point from a possible 18 (against Billericay Town).
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 4 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 5 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 6 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 7 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 8 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 9 Former village pub for sale as home
- 10 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham