Tough task ahead of Lowestoft Town at league leaders Billericay Town
- Credit: Archant
Lowestoft Town have the daunting task of taking on Bostik League Premier Division leaders Billericay Town at New Lodge this evening (kick-off 7.45pm).
Billericay moved a point clear of second-placed Dulwich Hamlet despite being held to a 2-2 draw against Metropolitan Police at the weekend.
Lowestoft meanwhile had the weekend off after their match against Dulwich at the Amber Dew Events Stadium had to be postponed due to a frozen pitch.
Dale Brooks' side will at least go into the match on the back of a 3-0 victory last week when a Jake Reed double and a Robert Eagle strike gave the Blues all three points.
It was the Trawlerboys' first win in eight games and helped ease fears Lowestoft were being sucked into a relegation fight.
You may also want to watch:
Lowestoft will be hopeful that Andrew Fisk (gash) and Adam Smith (tonsillitis) are available whilst Dean Leacock is making good progress in this rehabilitation from a groin injury.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 4 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 5 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos
- 6 Noise investigation launched after works leave houses 'tremoring'
- 7 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 8 New beauty salon and massage rooms open at country club
- 9 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 10 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk