Lowestoft Town looking for new directors to join board
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Lowestoft Town are seeking new board members to help 'lead the club into a new era'.
The Trawlerboys want fresh blood to become directors that could help them from an operational or financial point of view.
The Blues managed to maintain their step three status despite financial difficulties but the current board recognise that new impetus is needed to make the club more sustainable.
A statement said: 'The club are now starting to plan for next season and are seeking individuals to join the Board Of Directors and help lead the club into a new era.
'With the club securing our step three status last weekend, we are looking for directors who think they have something to offer the club from an operational or financial standpoint to help push Lowestoft Town FC back to the glory days.
You may also want to watch:
'It's been clear we have struggled on a skeleton crew of directors in the last couple of years and we now realise that fresh blood is needed. Anyone that is interested in helping push the club forward should apply stating what role they can fulfil.
'Applications will be considered by the current board and if accepted must complete a FA Owners and Directors Application Form to comply with FA regulations.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 6 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 7 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 8 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 9 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 10 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
'If you are interested in getting involved with the Trawlerboys apply in writing via email, to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
'The club are also looking for an array of volunteers in many areas including grounds, maintenance, match day hospitality, marketing, media & administration. Apply if interested to the same email address above.'