Lowestoft Town looking for new directors to join board
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Lowestoft Town are seeking new board members to help 'lead the club into a new era'.
The Trawlerboys want fresh blood to become directors that could help them from an operational or financial point of view.
The Blues managed to maintain their step three status despite financial difficulties but the current board recognise that new impetus is needed to make the club more sustainable.
A statement said: 'The club are now starting to plan for next season and are seeking individuals to join the Board Of Directors and help lead the club into a new era.
'With the club securing our step three status last weekend, we are looking for directors who think they have something to offer the club from an operational or financial standpoint to help push Lowestoft Town FC back to the glory days.
You may also want to watch:
'It's been clear we have struggled on a skeleton crew of directors in the last couple of years and we now realise that fresh blood is needed. Anyone that is interested in helping push the club forward should apply stating what role they can fulfil.
'Applications will be considered by the current board and if accepted must complete a FA Owners and Directors Application Form to comply with FA regulations.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 6 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 7 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
'If you are interested in getting involved with the Trawlerboys apply in writing via email, to be sent to email@example.com
'The club are also looking for an array of volunteers in many areas including grounds, maintenance, match day hospitality, marketing, media & administration. Apply if interested to the same email address above.'