Lowestoft Town 1 Harrogate Town 2 - Much improved Blues suffer fourth straight defeat
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2015
Lowestoft Town's miserable run of form continued as they suffered a 2-1 defeat at the hands of Harrogate Town.
Despite a promising start the Blues found themselves behind after 16 minutes, when Daniels bagged his twelfth goal of the season after capitalising on a suicidal back pass across the 18 yard box by Adam Smith.
The hosts responded well and with 38 minutes played the Trawlerboys made their pressure tell when Crow's in-swinging corner was only half cleared allowing the ball to find it's way back to Crow's feet who drove the ball back towards goal, allowing Jake Reed was on hand to deflect the ball into the visitors net.
Lowestoft soon took control of the game but squandered several good chances and as the clock ran down the momentum shifted towards the visitors and with 82 minutes played Lewis Turner's shot rebounded to Jack Emmett who stabbed the ball into the bottom corner of Harry Burgoyne's net.
The Blues pushed hard in the closing stages of the game but they could not find a way back into the game as they suffered a fourth straight defeat.
You may also want to watch:
•For more see Monday's EDP
- 1 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 2 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 3 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 4 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 5 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 6 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 7 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 8 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping
- 9 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 10 'Do your bit to slow spread' - plea as Covid hospital admissions remain low