Lowestoft land home FA Trophy draw
Lowestoft will host Uxbridge in the first round proper of the FA Trophy at Crown Meadow on December 11.
The Blues have been rewarded with a home tie against the Southern League, Division One side - who currently play one step below Lowestoft in the non league pyramid.
Lowestoft booked their place courtesy of Jamie Forshaw's stoppage time winner in a 2-1 home win over Swindon Supermarine. Lowly Uxbridge pulled off one of the shocks of the previous round with a 4-2 away win at Conference South Maidenhead.
The Blues will be confident of progressing to the last 32 of the national competition and a potential tie against one of the glamour Conference Premier sides.
You may also want to watch:
For the full draw visit thefa.com
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 6 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 7 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 8 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 9 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 10 Parking debate and police focus part of crackdown on 'keyed' cars