London Three Eastern Counties title race heading for thrilling conclusion
- Credit: Archant
Southwold will be looking to win their game, while hoping for a favour from elsewhere, as a fascinating battle for the London Three Eastern Counties title continues on Saturday.
It's currently neck-and-neck at the top of the table, with Southwold and Stowmarket locked together on 71 points, while Ely are just six points behind them in third.
Southwold make the long journey to mid-table West Norfolk, while Stowmarket and Ely meet at Chilton Fields, and a combination of two away wins would put Wold firmly in the driving seat with three games left to play.
Elsewhere Holt play host to Wymondham and Thetford entertain Crusaders.
Norwich will have an unexpected afternoon off after their home match against Wanstead in Division Two North East was declared a walk-over.
You may also want to watch:
The London side have been having a good season, and currently lie third in the table, but conceded the re-arranged fixture in midweek, citing player availability issues.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 3 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 5 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 6 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 7 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 8 Woman who bit an officer among eight people arrested in town
- 9 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'
- 10 Twin Bakes sell out of treats during first pop-up sale