Lights on at Brundall
The lights will come on over Brundall next week as Vauxhall Mallards stage a floodlit festival.The action starts on Monday and Tuesday, with an under-13 Twenty20 competition involving Vauxhall Mallards, Swardeston, Hales and Topcroft.
The lights will come on over Brundall next week as Vauxhall Mallards stage a floodlit festival.
The action starts on Monday and Tuesday, with an under-13 Twenty20 competition involving Vauxhall Mallards, Swardeston, Hales and Topcroft.
Then on Wednesday, a Norfolk XI take on Suffolk in a 40-over match.
Thursday and Friday sees a senior Twenty20 competition involving Mallards, Norwich, Swardeston and Great Witchingham.
You may also want to watch:
Then on Sunday, the showpiece of the week is the Biss Trophy final between Mallards and Swardeston. It is the first time the 50-over final has been played under lights and if last Sunday's nail-biting Carter Cup showdown between the two is anything to go by, it promises to be a spectacular end to the week.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 3 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 4 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 5 Photo shows car inches from knocking cyclist off road
- 6 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 7 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 8 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 9 James Bond themed windmill owned by 007 star for rent
- 10 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month