Kirkley & Pakefield 5, Wroxham 1
Ross King scored a hat-trick and created another goal as Kirkley & Pakefield beat Wroxham 5-1.
The first goal came on 33 minutes when Kyle Baker's cross was dropped by Wroxham goalkeeper Andy Plummer, allowing King to tap home from close range.
The lead was doubled three minutes later as King latched on to Scott Woodcock's through ball and expertly chipped the advancing keeper from the edge of the box.
With a few changes at half-time for both teams, it was the Royals who claimed the third goal as Plummer could only parry King's effort into the path of Ross Catchpole, who was on hand to fire home the rebound.
Wroxham were quick to respond as Jordan Smith was beaten after some good work from substitute Claudio Langlois to make the score 3-1.
You may also want to watch:
Kirkley's fourth arrived on 60 minutes as King deservedly claimed his hat-trick after volleying home Russell Stock's flick.
The scoring didn't end there as Ryan Crisp's shot flew in off the post on 74 minutes.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 3 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 4 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 5 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 6 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 7 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 8 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 9 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash
- 10 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners