King’s Lynn Town to face Dereham at The Walks
- Credit: Archant
Two former Norwich City employees go head to head on Tuesday night when King's Lynn Town host Dereham Town in a pre-season friendly at The Walks (7.45pm).
Ian Culverhouse's Linnets are preparing for a new season in the National League North while Dereham manager Adam Gusterson - an academy product at Carrow Road - is looking to build on last-season's heroics when he dragged the Magpies out of relegation problems and to 14th in the Isthmian League North.
The Linnets go into the game with three wins out of three, over Stamford, Bury and Needham Market, but this will be their first appearance in front of their own crowd after wining promotion last season.
Dereham will be looking to build on their 5-2 win at Gorleston on Saturday thanks to braces from Charlie Clarke and Ryan Crisp and a Scott Hipperson strike.
You may also want to watch:
We incorrectly reported that the match was being played at Dereham - apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- 1 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 2 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 5 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 6 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 7 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 8 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 9 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping
- 10 'Do your bit to slow spread' - plea as Covid hospital admissions remain low