Chance for King’s Lynn Town to extend lead at top of the table against Royston Town
- Credit: Archant
King's Lynn Town return to action at home to Royston Town this evening (kick-off 7.45pm) looking to maintain their Evo-Stik Southern Premier Division title challenge.
The Linnets were without a game at the weekend due to other clubs' involvement in the FA Trophy, which Ian Culverhouse's men exited at the hands of Mildenhall last month.
It did at least give Lynn the chance of a rest and it will be a full week since they were last in action when they claimed an impressive 2-1 win at Banbury.
Goals from Michael Clunan and Cameron Norman secured the victory that night and another three points this evening would keep Lynn top of the table.
Second-placed Kettering are currently a point behind having played a game fewer whilst Slough sit third, three points off top spot with two games in hand.
You may also want to watch:
Lynn could extend their advantage on both sides this evening with both in Challenge Cup action.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 6 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 7 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 8 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 9 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 10 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?