Chance for King’s Lynn Town to extend lead at top of the table against Royston Town
- Credit: Archant
King's Lynn Town return to action at home to Royston Town this evening (kick-off 7.45pm) looking to maintain their Evo-Stik Southern Premier Division title challenge.
The Linnets were without a game at the weekend due to other clubs' involvement in the FA Trophy, which Ian Culverhouse's men exited at the hands of Mildenhall last month.
It did at least give Lynn the chance of a rest and it will be a full week since they were last in action when they claimed an impressive 2-1 win at Banbury.
Goals from Michael Clunan and Cameron Norman secured the victory that night and another three points this evening would keep Lynn top of the table.
Second-placed Kettering are currently a point behind having played a game fewer whilst Slough sit third, three points off top spot with two games in hand.
You may also want to watch:
Lynn could extend their advantage on both sides this evening with both in Challenge Cup action.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 5 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 6 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 7 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall