King’s Lynn Town swoop for former Norwich City youngster Cameron Norman
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
King's Lynn Town have strengthened their squad ahead of their Evo-Stik Premier Division opener this weekend with the signing of former Norwich City youngster Cameron Norman.
The versatile 21-year-old agreed terms with Linnets boss Ian Culverhouse on Monday evening and goes straight into the squad for their home clash against Gosport Borough this weekend.
Norman made 14 appearances for National League South side Concord Rangers last season, scoring one goal, and was a member of the Canaries' FA Youth Cup winning team in 2013.
Norman, who has also played for Woking, Needham Market and Norwich United, played in both legs of City's final against Chelsea and his performances saw him sign a two-year professional contract shortly after.
Norwich announced last summer that they would not be renewing his contract and he joined the Planters before earning a move to Concord in September 2016.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 2 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 3 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 4 Chef Galton Blackiston closes fish and chip shop during week
- 5 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 6 Brothers take wedding bookings for 2022 after finishing barn project
- 7 Town left at standstill after level crossing failure
- 8 Driver's lucky escape as lorry ends up in ditch
- 9 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers
- 10 Seven lockdown rules that could change