King’s Lynn Town swoop for former Norwich City youngster Cameron Norman
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
King's Lynn Town have strengthened their squad ahead of their Evo-Stik Premier Division opener this weekend with the signing of former Norwich City youngster Cameron Norman.
The versatile 21-year-old agreed terms with Linnets boss Ian Culverhouse on Monday evening and goes straight into the squad for their home clash against Gosport Borough this weekend.
Norman made 14 appearances for National League South side Concord Rangers last season, scoring one goal, and was a member of the Canaries' FA Youth Cup winning team in 2013.
Norman, who has also played for Woking, Needham Market and Norwich United, played in both legs of City's final against Chelsea and his performances saw him sign a two-year professional contract shortly after.
Norwich announced last summer that they would not be renewing his contract and he joined the Planters before earning a move to Concord in September 2016.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 4 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 5 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 6 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 7 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 8 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 9 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 10 Former factory site to become a new church