King’s Lynn Town name new date for home clash against Kettering
- Credit: Archant
King's Lynn Town have rearranged their big game against play-off rivals Kettering Town.
The two will meet at The Walks next Thursday – April 12 – at 7.45pm.
The match was due to have been played on Monday afternoon but was one of many which was beaten by the wet weather conditions.
A morning pitch inspection quickly came to a decision after 15 millimetres of rain had fallen overnight.
The Linnets are second in the Premier League table, with Kettering fourth, nine points in arrears but with three game sin hand.
You may also want to watch:
Weymouth are second, four points behind Ian Culverhouse's Linnets, with Slough Town in the fifth and final play-off position, five points behind Kettering.
King's Lynn are already guaranteed a place in the play-offs – and the team that finishes second will have home advantage in the end-of-season shootout.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 4 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 5 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 6 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 7 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 8 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 9 Military personnel deployed to help N&N cope with Covid pressures
- 10 Man ran onto train tracks to escape Covid police
Hereford have a four-point lead over Lynn, with a game in hand.