King’s Lynn Town name new date for home clash against Kettering
- Credit: Archant
King's Lynn Town have rearranged their big game against play-off rivals Kettering Town.
The two will meet at The Walks next Thursday – April 12 – at 7.45pm.
The match was due to have been played on Monday afternoon but was one of many which was beaten by the wet weather conditions.
A morning pitch inspection quickly came to a decision after 15 millimetres of rain had fallen overnight.
The Linnets are second in the Premier League table, with Kettering fourth, nine points in arrears but with three game sin hand.
You may also want to watch:
Weymouth are second, four points behind Ian Culverhouse's Linnets, with Slough Town in the fifth and final play-off position, five points behind Kettering.
King's Lynn are already guaranteed a place in the play-offs – and the team that finishes second will have home advantage in the end-of-season shootout.
- 1 Large police presence in Norfolk village after person dies on boat
- 2 Latest situation at Norfolk hospitals sees covid-related admissions remain static
- 3 Village pub offers 'proper' 1p 'Penne-y Pasta' dish with alcoholic drink
- 4 Schools close early for Christmas after outbreak of 11 Covid cases
- 5 30,000 Christmas turkeys to be culled in bird flu outbreak
- 6 Parts of Norfolk see heavy snow falls with more to come
- 7 Man denies running Japanese restaurant from Norwich home for the third time
- 8 Workmen unearth six skeletons during city street overhaul
- 9 Stubborn swan squares up to traffic in Norfolk village
- 10 Delays expected as 48-ton boat is transported through Suffolk and Norfolk
Hereford have a four-point lead over Lynn, with a game in hand.