King’s Lynn Town name new date for home clash against Kettering
- Credit: Archant
King's Lynn Town have rearranged their big game against play-off rivals Kettering Town.
The two will meet at The Walks next Thursday – April 12 – at 7.45pm.
The match was due to have been played on Monday afternoon but was one of many which was beaten by the wet weather conditions.
A morning pitch inspection quickly came to a decision after 15 millimetres of rain had fallen overnight.
The Linnets are second in the Premier League table, with Kettering fourth, nine points in arrears but with three game sin hand.
You may also want to watch:
Weymouth are second, four points behind Ian Culverhouse's Linnets, with Slough Town in the fifth and final play-off position, five points behind Kettering.
King's Lynn are already guaranteed a place in the play-offs – and the team that finishes second will have home advantage in the end-of-season shootout.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 6 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 7 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 8 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 9 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 10 Parking debate and police focus part of crackdown on 'keyed' cars
Hereford have a four-point lead over Lynn, with a game in hand.