King’s Lynn Town announce the signing of explosive Coalville Town talent Ryan Robbins
- Credit: IAN BURT
King's Lynn Town have this afternoon boosted their attacking options for next season by signing Coalville Town's Ryan Robbins.
The explosive striker is equally comfortably playing in an advanced role on the left-hand side of midfield and bagged a huge 34 goals in 48 appearances for the Ravens last term.
He scored 25 times in Evo-Stik Division One South, including once against the Linnets, but could only watch as his new employers powered their way past Coalville to an unlikely title.
Today's announcement hardly comes as a surprise with Internet rumours suggesting for weeks that the 25-year-old was on his way to Norfolk to join the Step Three new-boys.
But his arrival is likely to split opinion among some Linnets fans, many of whom haven't forgotten his run-ins – especially with supporters – during recent clashes between the two clubs.
You may also want to watch:
? Read tomorrow's paper for the full story.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 3 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 4 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 5 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 6 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 7 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 8 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
- 9 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 10 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub