King’s Lynn Town and Wroxham matches fall foul of weather
- Credit: Ian Burt
Wroxham's Ryman League Division One North clash at Brentwood Town on Tuesday evening has been postponed.
King's Lynn Town's home match against St Neots on Tuesday evening has been postponed due to a waterlogged pitch.
The Linnets were hoping to build on their 0-0 draw against high-flying Leamington at the weekend but heavy rainfall through the day rendered the pitch unplayable.
The Linnets are next in action at struggling Cirencester on Saturday and their hosts will be keen to take all three points to pull away from the Evo-Stik relegation zone.
Meanwhile, Wroxham's Ryman League Division One North clash at Brentwood Town on Tuesday evening has also been postponed following a pitch inspection.
You may also want to watch:
The Yachtsmen are in desperate need of points to pull away from the relegation zone and will now be focusing on their home clash against Waltham Abbey on Saturday.
Wroxham were unlucky to go down to a 3-1 defeat against Cheshunt at the weekend despite Olly Humphries giving Damian Hilton's side a 20th-minute advantage.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 8 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 10 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water
However, the hosts roared back into the contest and claimed the points thanks to goals from Tom Bruno, Joe Kizzi and Luke Marshall.