King’s Lynn Town and Wroxham matches fall foul of weather
- Credit: Ian Burt
Wroxham's Ryman League Division One North clash at Brentwood Town on Tuesday evening has been postponed.
King's Lynn Town's home match against St Neots on Tuesday evening has been postponed due to a waterlogged pitch.
The Linnets were hoping to build on their 0-0 draw against high-flying Leamington at the weekend but heavy rainfall through the day rendered the pitch unplayable.
The Linnets are next in action at struggling Cirencester on Saturday and their hosts will be keen to take all three points to pull away from the Evo-Stik relegation zone.
Meanwhile, Wroxham's Ryman League Division One North clash at Brentwood Town on Tuesday evening has also been postponed following a pitch inspection.
You may also want to watch:
The Yachtsmen are in desperate need of points to pull away from the relegation zone and will now be focusing on their home clash against Waltham Abbey on Saturday.
Wroxham were unlucky to go down to a 3-1 defeat against Cheshunt at the weekend despite Olly Humphries giving Damian Hilton's side a 20th-minute advantage.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 10 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
However, the hosts roared back into the contest and claimed the points thanks to goals from Tom Bruno, Joe Kizzi and Luke Marshall.