King’s Lynn Sunday League round-up: Terrington win again to keep up 100pc Division One record
Terrington continued to set Division One alight with a devastating 5-1 win over Chilvers to keep their 100pc record in tact.
Neil Goodbourn, the league's joint-top scorer with Chilvers' Ben Oliver on five goals, netted twice. Matty Prudence, Daniel Chapman and an own goal sealed Terrington's third home win on the bounce. Mikey Woodhouse replied for Chilvers.
Wisbech CP8 won the Fenland derby against March Saracens 5-3. Richard Hunt (2), Ricky Gunns, Sam Murphy and Adam Bunton notched for the victors with Alan Setchell, Karl Summersgill and James Smith scoring for March.
Unbeaten England's Hope kept up pace with Terrington by winning 4-1 at White Bell. Michael Chow, Darren Rawthorn, Matty Bussens and Jack Dougal found the net for second-placed Hope. John Sykes scored for Bell.
Promoted Pott Row Old Boys recorded their first victory of the new season with a 2-0 victory over Lynn Napier. Dan Fuller and Karl Harrison slotted home the all-important goals.
You may also want to watch:
In Division Two, in a meeting of two 100pc records, something had to give between FANG and Maltings. And it did with the latter winning 2-1 to go top of the table. Jack Johnson and Dean Fish scored for Maltings. Tom Cunliffe replied for FANG.
William Burt kept up their 100pc record, and matched last year's total league tally, with their second win of the season. Chris Edgar and Nathan Mitchell grabbed the goals during a 2-0 win over Adrian Flux. Robert Bunting's side also boast the enviable record of being the only team in both divisions who are yet to concede a goal.
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 7 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 8 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 9 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out
- 10 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
Elm beat Maides Head 2-1 to record their first points of the season. Jack Watson and Sam Riggs scored in their side's win. Jamie Palmer, Russell Castledine, Simon Smith and Michael Doherty scored as Fowler beat Terrington Reserves 4-0.