King’s Lynn Stars understrength for arrival of Belle Vue Aces
King's Lynn will go into tonight's home meeting with just six riders.
The Stars, sixth, welcome Elite League basement boys Belle Vue Aces without Rory Schlein. He's the latest to fall foul of the club's injury curse and misses out after breaking his leg at the weekend.
And in an ever bigger blow, number one Niels-Kristian Iversen – who won his maiden Grand Prix on Saturday – and Andzejs Lebedevs are also absent due to taking part in a GP qualifier for next year's series.
Lynn will operate the rider/replacement facility in Iversen's absence while Cameron Woodward takes Schlein's place. Kozza Smith – whose appearance against Peterborough saw Lynn hit with a two-point deduction due to his average being too high for the man (Nicklas Porsing) he replaced – comes in for Lebedevs.
Lynn: 1 Rider/replacement, 2 Lasse Bjerre, 3 Mads Korneliussen, 4 Richie Worrall, 5 Cameron Woodward (Guest), 6 Nicklas Porsing, 7 Kozza Smith (G)
You may also want to watch:
Belle Vue: 1 Matej Zagar, 2 R/R, 3 Craig Cook, 4 Ulrich Ostergaard, 5 Magnus Zetterstrom, 6 Kauko Nieminen, 7 Kevin Doolan (G)
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 4 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 5 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos
- 6 Noise investigation launched after works leave houses 'tremoring'
- 7 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 8 New beauty salon and massage rooms open at country club
- 9 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 10 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk