King’s Lynn Stars Elite League meeting at Rye House postponed
- Credit: Ian Burt
King's Lynn Stars' Elite League clash against Rye House was postponed due to a waterlogged track.
The heavy rain in the morning and more inclement weather forecast for the rest of the day saw Rye House decide to postponed the meeting and a new date will be announced in due course.
The Stars are next in action on Friday night away at Belle Vue before another trip on Monday evening to Wolverhampton.
The Stars' next meeting at the Adrian Flux Arena is against Leicester next Wednesday when anything but victory against the Elite League basement boys would end their faint hopes of making the play-offs.
It has been a troubled campaign for the Stars with owner Buster Chapman instigating a shake-up of his line-up which saw both Chris Holder and Troy Batchelor leave.
You may also want to watch:
The new line-up are yet to taste victory with their latest loss against Somerset on Monday coming live in front of the BT Sport cameras.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 4 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 5 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 6 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 7 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 8 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 9 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 10 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats