King’s Lynn Stars Elite League meeting at Rye House postponed
- Credit: Ian Burt
King's Lynn Stars' Elite League clash against Rye House was postponed due to a waterlogged track.
The heavy rain in the morning and more inclement weather forecast for the rest of the day saw Rye House decide to postponed the meeting and a new date will be announced in due course.
The Stars are next in action on Friday night away at Belle Vue before another trip on Monday evening to Wolverhampton.
The Stars' next meeting at the Adrian Flux Arena is against Leicester next Wednesday when anything but victory against the Elite League basement boys would end their faint hopes of making the play-offs.
It has been a troubled campaign for the Stars with owner Buster Chapman instigating a shake-up of his line-up which saw both Chris Holder and Troy Batchelor leave.
You may also want to watch:
The new line-up are yet to taste victory with their latest loss against Somerset on Monday coming live in front of the BT Sport cameras.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 2 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 5 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 6 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 9 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 10 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland