Ty Proctor ruled out of King’s Lynn Stars’ trip to Poole
- Credit: Archant
King's Lynn have been forced into late team changes ahead of Wednesday night's Premiership trip to Poole.
In-form Aussie Ty Proctor has failed a late fitness test after crashing at the weekend and rider replacement will operate.
Michael Palm Toft has also been recalled by his Danish side, much to the frustration of club bosses, who have now booked former Poole man Paul Starke to step in at reserve.
Tru Plant Stars team manager Dale Allitt said: 'The situation with Michael is particularly frustrating as we'd previously had it confirmed at the weekend that he would be available to ride for us.
'But he's since been recalled and there's very little we could unfortunately.
'What I have done though is spoken personally to his team manager at Holsted because there are three potential other clashes between the two teams.
'We have reached an agreement and confirmed that he will ride for us on each of those occasions, except the home meeting against Leicester in July.
- 1 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 2 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 3 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 4 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 5 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 6 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 7 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 8 Obituary: Owner of huge collection of vintage tractors dies aged 75
- 9 New 4,000 home garden village idea criticised by countryside charity
- 10 Warning for drivers as Met Office issues ice warning across Norfolk
'But I've also cleared that Niels (Kristian Iversen), Thomas (Jorgensen) and Kasper (Andersen) will be available for us for the rest of the season with no other clashes for them in Denmark.
'As I've said it's frustrating and it's certainly not ideal, but we thank Paul Starke who's agreed to step in at short notice and we know what he is capable of - especially as a former Poole rider who knows Wimborne Road well.'
Poole: Brady Kurtz, Linus Sundstrom, Josh Grajczonek, Nicolai Klindt, Richie Worrall, Mateusz Szczepaniak, Kacper Woryna.
King's Lynn: Niels-Kristian Iversen, Lewis Kerr, Ty Proctor R/R, Thomas Jorgensen, Robert Lambert, Simon Lambert, Paul Starke.