Ty Proctor ruled out of King’s Lynn Stars’ trip to Poole
- Credit: Archant
King's Lynn have been forced into late team changes ahead of Wednesday night's Premiership trip to Poole.
In-form Aussie Ty Proctor has failed a late fitness test after crashing at the weekend and rider replacement will operate.
Michael Palm Toft has also been recalled by his Danish side, much to the frustration of club bosses, who have now booked former Poole man Paul Starke to step in at reserve.
Tru Plant Stars team manager Dale Allitt said: 'The situation with Michael is particularly frustrating as we'd previously had it confirmed at the weekend that he would be available to ride for us.
'But he's since been recalled and there's very little we could unfortunately.
You may also want to watch:
'What I have done though is spoken personally to his team manager at Holsted because there are three potential other clashes between the two teams.
'We have reached an agreement and confirmed that he will ride for us on each of those occasions, except the home meeting against Leicester in July.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 4 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 7 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 8 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 9 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 10 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
'But I've also cleared that Niels (Kristian Iversen), Thomas (Jorgensen) and Kasper (Andersen) will be available for us for the rest of the season with no other clashes for them in Denmark.
'As I've said it's frustrating and it's certainly not ideal, but we thank Paul Starke who's agreed to step in at short notice and we know what he is capable of - especially as a former Poole rider who knows Wimborne Road well.'
Poole: Brady Kurtz, Linus Sundstrom, Josh Grajczonek, Nicolai Klindt, Richie Worrall, Mateusz Szczepaniak, Kacper Woryna.
King's Lynn: Niels-Kristian Iversen, Lewis Kerr, Ty Proctor R/R, Thomas Jorgensen, Robert Lambert, Simon Lambert, Paul Starke.