King’s Lynn Town reveal new kit for 2018/19 season
- Credit: Archant
King's Lynn Town have announced a three-year sponsorship deal - said to one of the biggest in the club's history.
Lykerlor Business Solutions Limited and MYT SPORTS have joined forces to back the club as it continues its quest to climb the non-league pyramid following last season's play-off final heartbreak.
After the unveiling of the Linnets' new home strip, chairman Stephen Cleeve said: 'I'm delighted with the sponsorship deal and very pleased that Salim Patel's MYT SPORTS have joined the fold alongside Lykerlor Business Solutions Limited to sponsor our home kit.
'From the club's perspective, it's a proper commercial deal and it will help manager Simon Clark field the best side possible out on the pitch.
'A three-year deal also shows great commitment towards the football club.'
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, the Linnets have also revealed that Barsby Produce Ltd will continue to sponsor the club's away kit.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 7 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143