King’s Lynn Town reveal new kit for 2018/19 season
- Credit: Archant
King's Lynn Town have announced a three-year sponsorship deal - said to one of the biggest in the club's history.
Lykerlor Business Solutions Limited and MYT SPORTS have joined forces to back the club as it continues its quest to climb the non-league pyramid following last season's play-off final heartbreak.
After the unveiling of the Linnets' new home strip, chairman Stephen Cleeve said: 'I'm delighted with the sponsorship deal and very pleased that Salim Patel's MYT SPORTS have joined the fold alongside Lykerlor Business Solutions Limited to sponsor our home kit.
'From the club's perspective, it's a proper commercial deal and it will help manager Simon Clark field the best side possible out on the pitch.
'A three-year deal also shows great commitment towards the football club.'
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, the Linnets have also revealed that Barsby Produce Ltd will continue to sponsor the club's away kit.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 6 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 7 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 8 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 9 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 10 Driver's lucky escape as lorry ends up in ditch