King’s Lynn appoint new reserve team boss
- Credit: Robbie Back
King's Lynn Town have appointed Dersingham boss Robbie Back as their new reserve team manager.
Jonathan 'Joff' Hawes left the post earlier this summer and Back has jumped at the chance to rejoin the Linnets having previously played seven seasons with the reserves.
He said: 'I am hugely honoured to be given the job as manager of the reserve side.
'It was a very difficult decision to leave Dersingham as I have enjoyed my time there and turned them around from a bottom of the table side into one fighting it out at the top of the table.
'In the past, I have been approached by other Thurlow Nunn clubs and have turned them down. However, when a big job like King's Lynn comes up you have to be interested and I really cannot wait to get started.'
You may also want to watch:
The Linnets can also confirm that first-team player Jackson Ramm has agreed terms and will be staying at the club for the new season.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 6 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 7 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 8 Driver's lucky escape as lorry ends up in ditch
- 9 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 10 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison