King’s Lynn appoint new reserve team boss
- Credit: Robbie Back
King's Lynn Town have appointed Dersingham boss Robbie Back as their new reserve team manager.
Jonathan 'Joff' Hawes left the post earlier this summer and Back has jumped at the chance to rejoin the Linnets having previously played seven seasons with the reserves.
He said: 'I am hugely honoured to be given the job as manager of the reserve side.
'It was a very difficult decision to leave Dersingham as I have enjoyed my time there and turned them around from a bottom of the table side into one fighting it out at the top of the table.
'In the past, I have been approached by other Thurlow Nunn clubs and have turned them down. However, when a big job like King's Lynn comes up you have to be interested and I really cannot wait to get started.'
You may also want to watch:
The Linnets can also confirm that first-team player Jackson Ramm has agreed terms and will be staying at the club for the new season.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 6 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 7 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 8 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 9 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 10 Parking debate and police focus part of crackdown on 'keyed' cars