King’s Langley 2 King’s Lynn Town 2: McWilliams rescues point for Linnets
- Credit: Ian Burt
Shaun McWilliams struck 13 minutes from time to preserve a point for King's Lynn at King's Langley.
The Linnets had hit the front in only the third minute when good work by McWilliams down the right saw the winger get to the by-line and his pull back bounced off the helpless Mayo Balogun into an empty net.
The hosts came roaring back into the contest though and got themselves back on level terms when Jack Pattison's cross from the right found Stevie Ward, whose header arrowed into the corner of the net.
Langley could have been in front before the break but Lewis Toomey saw his effort cannon off the post.
However, King's Langley did get their noses in front in the second half when Toomey hammered home a penalty after Sam Gaughran had brought Ward down.
You may also want to watch:
However, McWilliams grabbed a point for his side when a corner was only partially cleared and he drove the ball home.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 5 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 6 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 7 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 8 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 9 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 10 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools