Key quartet ready for King’s Lynn Town return against Worksop Town
- Credit: IAN BURT
King's Lynn Town will be boosted by the return of four key players tonight when they welcome Worksop Town to The Walks.
Defender Jordan Yong, midfielder Dan Quigley and striker Massiah McDonald were all serving a one-game ban when the Linnets hosted Nantwich Town at the weekend.
The trio are available again this evening while Rob Duffy should be in line to start after recovering from the bout of food poisoning which consigned him to a 90-second cameo from the bench three days ago.
Lynn boss Gary Setchell, whose team drew 0-0 on Saturday despite playing with 10 men for 40 minutes following Alex Street's sending off, said: 'I've told the lads to look after themselves because there were a lot of players who put a lot into the game to get a point ahead of a very tough game tonight.
'But I've got four fresh lads I can put in for starters. I've got lads who can come back in and I'll be sensible. Hally (Andy Hall) would have come off on Saturday if we'd have had a full quota. He'd have probably come off because he's got some bruising on the bone on his hip so we'll have to assess him.'
You may also want to watch:
The Linnets are looking to complete their first Evo-Stik Premier Division double having won 4-1 at Worksop earlier in the season. Duffy bagged a brace that night while Ryan Fryatt and now-departed Shane Tolley also found the net.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 4 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 5 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 6 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 7 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 8 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 9 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 10 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham