Injury-hit King’s Lynn prepare to face struggling Cinderford
- Credit: Ian Burt
Bottom-of-the-table Cinderford Town head to The Walks today looking to pick up their first away point of the season.
Lynn should go into the game with raised spirits, after their 2-1 win at Stourbridge in FA Trophy first round qualifying last weekend.
However the Linnets have to contend with several suspension and injury problems as they return to Southern Premier Division action.
Kurtis Revan and Michael Clunun are both suspended for the visit of the Foresters and Leon Mettam, Shaun McWilliams, Lee Stevenson, Ryan Fryatt and Matty Castellan are all expected to be unavailable through injury.
That leaves Gary Setchell with limited options ahead of the clash with the managerless Gloucestershire side, with skipper Sam Gaughran and Dan Quigley also one booking away from suspension.
You may also want to watch:
The Linnets have gone six league matches without a win but have drawn four of those games, whereas Cinderford have lost nine of their last 10 league games, drawing the other game.
After winning the South West League last season the Foresters were forced to accept promotion against their wishes and has to replace their entire playing and coaching staff.
- 1 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 4 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 5 Road through village closed by floodwater
- 6 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 7 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 8 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 9 13 cars targeted in tyre-slashing spree
- 10 Coronavirus outbreak at construction company working on County Hall
Lynn's reserves travel to Suffolk to take on Debenham LC in the Thurlow Nunn First Division, looking to build on a 4-0 home win over March Town United in the First Division Knockout Cup in midweek.