Injury-hit King’s Lynn prepare to face struggling Cinderford
- Credit: Ian Burt
Bottom-of-the-table Cinderford Town head to The Walks today looking to pick up their first away point of the season.
Lynn should go into the game with raised spirits, after their 2-1 win at Stourbridge in FA Trophy first round qualifying last weekend.
However the Linnets have to contend with several suspension and injury problems as they return to Southern Premier Division action.
Kurtis Revan and Michael Clunun are both suspended for the visit of the Foresters and Leon Mettam, Shaun McWilliams, Lee Stevenson, Ryan Fryatt and Matty Castellan are all expected to be unavailable through injury.
That leaves Gary Setchell with limited options ahead of the clash with the managerless Gloucestershire side, with skipper Sam Gaughran and Dan Quigley also one booking away from suspension.
You may also want to watch:
The Linnets have gone six league matches without a win but have drawn four of those games, whereas Cinderford have lost nine of their last 10 league games, drawing the other game.
After winning the South West League last season the Foresters were forced to accept promotion against their wishes and has to replace their entire playing and coaching staff.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 6 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 7 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 10 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
Lynn's reserves travel to Suffolk to take on Debenham LC in the Thurlow Nunn First Division, looking to build on a 4-0 home win over March Town United in the First Division Knockout Cup in midweek.