Holt 63, Vigo 22
Holt cruised into the fifth round of the Junior Vase after an emphatic win over their visitors from Kent.
The hosts found themselves 7-0 down early on but equalised on 20 minutes when Wright went over for a try and with Allen converting the scores were level at 7-7.
Vigo then converted a penalty before Holt took control, Graham Ilsley charging down an attempted clearance kick to set the ball rolling. Further tries came from Rumsby, set up by Ilsley, Bessent and Girling, with Allen converting them all to make it 35-10 at the break.
To their credit Vigo kept battling away in the second half and they quickly scored two tries, one of which was converted, to reduce the arrears to 35-22.
The siege was finally broken when Jarry-Ryan latched on to a loose ball and used his speed to score a much needed try, which was converted by Mears.
You may also want to watch:
This score gave Holt the necessary impetus to take the game into their opponents' half and further tries came from Daniel Ilsley, Jarry-Ryan and Rumsby, with Mears converting all three.
Vigo brought a second team with them, with Holt II winning 52-7.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 3 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 4 Former village pub for sale as home
- 5 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 6 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 7 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 8 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 9 Before and after: How has Norwich changed over the years?
- 10 Fit for a king or queen: 'Castle' for sale at auction for £650,000