Harleston Magpies Ladies 0, Oxford Hawks 2
Magpies go into the winter break in second place after surrendering top spot with defeat at home on Saturday.
The hosts fell behind on 20 minutes when Becky Odlin scored for third from bottom Hawks.
The visitors added a second on 48 minutes through Katie Hewitt as Magpies suffered their first league defeat of the season.
They were overtaken at the top by Sevenoaks, who thrashed Bromley & Beckenham 5-0.
Magpies will now turn their attention to indoor hockey, with an East Championship in Cambridge on Sunday December 2, followed by the National Indoor League over two weekends in January.
You may also want to watch:
They return to action in Women's Conference East on February 3, with a trip to Wimbledon, although they will now be without Emily Wilford and Rosie Butler, who embark on gap year travels.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 4 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 5 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 6 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 7 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 8 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 9 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 10 City confirm midfielder exit