Harleston Engineering have a top time at Beccles Golf Club
Saturday saw Harleston Engineering hold their Texas Scrambl, with eight teams taking part in lovely golfing conditions.
In a change to the usual format, teams were drawn on the day. Captain Bob Janney thanked Harleston Engineering for there continued sponsorship, Willie and Sam for preparing the greens and Ali for the refreshments that followed.
The winning team consisted of A Ereira, D Wells, D Bickers and R Green.
The following Sunday was the rearranged Stableford Competiton, again in perfect conditions with a mixed field of men and ladies making the most of the course conditions with some good scores.
Third went to Edd Bowles with 34 points, 37 points but losing again on countback was Ron Walding, and winning was captain Janney.
You may also want to watch:
Saturday's action this weekend is still to be confirmed, but Sunday will be a Medal.
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 3 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 4 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 5 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 6 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 7 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit
- 8 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 9 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 10 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today