Harleston Engineering have a top time at Beccles Golf Club
Saturday saw Harleston Engineering hold their Texas Scrambl, with eight teams taking part in lovely golfing conditions.
In a change to the usual format, teams were drawn on the day. Captain Bob Janney thanked Harleston Engineering for there continued sponsorship, Willie and Sam for preparing the greens and Ali for the refreshments that followed.
The winning team consisted of A Ereira, D Wells, D Bickers and R Green.
The following Sunday was the rearranged Stableford Competiton, again in perfect conditions with a mixed field of men and ladies making the most of the course conditions with some good scores.
Third went to Edd Bowles with 34 points, 37 points but losing again on countback was Ron Walding, and winning was captain Janney.
You may also want to watch:
Saturday's action this weekend is still to be confirmed, but Sunday will be a Medal.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 6 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 7 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 8 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 9 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 10 54-home plan delayed due to 'nightmare' traffic concerns