George lands first blue of season at East Tuddenham
- Credit: Archant
All Norfolk & Suffolk Flyfishers day ticket visitors recorded limit bags at East Tuddenham this week.
Amongst the more notable members' catches, George Allard from Bunwell landed the first blue of the season from the bottom lake.
Up on the top lake, fishing on the right-hand side opposite the island, Terry Smith made the short trip from Costessey well worthwhile to land a super 3½-pounder, taken on a small orange lure.
The society's monthly Try the Fly taster days are now fully booked for April and May, but by popular demand the professional coaches from Strictly Flyfishing are holding an extra session for those with a little experience but who need a bit more tuition on casting and fly choice, on Sunday April 9. from 10am-4pm.
The cost is £30 and that includes free use of tackle if required and the chance to take home two trout. For further details and bookings contact Tony Hull on 07774 483122.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 4 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 5 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 6 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 7 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 8 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 9 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 10 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham