Fakenham meeting on Tuesday postponed
Tuesday's meeting at Fakenham has been abandoned due to a frozen track.
Officials at the Norfolk circuit were forced to draw stumps after overnight ground temperatures dipped to minus 5C.
Another forecast sub-zero night means any lingering frost will not clear before the six-race jumps fixture.
Clerk of the course David Hunter said: 'I'm afraid we've had to call racing off.
'The ground is improving, but we're not there yet and we're still unraceable now.
You may also want to watch:
'We're forecast another cold night tonight, with temperatures falling to anything between minus 3C and minus 7C.
'It's nice and sunny at the moment, but the shaded areas of the track are still crusty and we're just not going to get there.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 3 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 4 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 5 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 6 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 7 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back
- 9 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'
- 10 'She loved planting flowers' - Tributes left at home of woman found dead
'Too many things have gone against us and we've made an early decision so everyone knows where they stand.'