FA Vase away ties for Norfolk duo
King's Lynn and Wroxham have both landed potential away draws in the FA Vase fourth round draw made at Wembley on Monday morning.
The Norfolk duo still have weather-hit third round ties to complete but will have to hit the road in their bids for a last 16 place.
King's Lynn will travel to either Causeway United or Norton & Stockton Ancients if they dispose of Beckenham Town. Lynn are scheduled to play their third round tie this coming Saturday.
Last season's beaten finalists Wroxham host St Ives at Trafford Park on Wednesday in their re-scheduled third round tie with Poole Town or Wantage awaiting the winners.
Holders Whitley Bay and bookmakers' favourites St Neots have also been drawn away in the fourth round.
You may also want to watch:
Fourth round ties will be played on Saturday, January 22.
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 3 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 6 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 7 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 8 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 9 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 10 'My heart was racing' - Horse rider's shocking encounter with speeding van