FA Cup: Dereham land home draw whilst Wroxham will hit the road
- Credit: Archant
The draw for the first qualifying round of the FA Cup has been made.
Dereham Town’s reward for overcoming Whitton in the preliminary round on Saturday is a home draw against Canvey Island whilst Lowestoft Town will also enjoy home advantage as they take on Aveley.
Wroxham, who beat Gorleston 3-1 on Saturday to secure their spot in the first qualifying round, travel to Royston Town.
Matches are due to take place on Tuesday, September 22 (7.45pm kick-offs) with the prize pot for the winners standing at £2,250 for the winners and £750 for the losers.
As a National League Premier side King’s Lynn Town do not enter the competition until the fourth qualifying round stage, which is scheduled to take place on Saturday, October 24.
You may also want to watch:
FA Cup first qualifying round (selected ties)
Dereham v Canvey Island
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 5 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 6 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 10 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
Lowestoft Town v Aveley
Royston Town v Wroxham