FA Cup: Dereham land home draw whilst Wroxham will hit the road
- Credit: Archant
The draw for the first qualifying round of the FA Cup has been made.
Dereham Town’s reward for overcoming Whitton in the preliminary round on Saturday is a home draw against Canvey Island whilst Lowestoft Town will also enjoy home advantage as they take on Aveley.
Wroxham, who beat Gorleston 3-1 on Saturday to secure their spot in the first qualifying round, travel to Royston Town.
Matches are due to take place on Tuesday, September 22 (7.45pm kick-offs) with the prize pot for the winners standing at £2,250 for the winners and £750 for the losers.
As a National League Premier side King’s Lynn Town do not enter the competition until the fourth qualifying round stage, which is scheduled to take place on Saturday, October 24.
You may also want to watch:
FA Cup first qualifying round (selected ties)
Dereham v Canvey Island
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 3 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 4 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 5 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 6 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 7 Commuter trains halted as Norwich to London line blocked
- 8 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 9 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 10 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Coventry City - Krul out three weeks; Pukki out this weekend
Lowestoft Town v Aveley
Royston Town v Wroxham