FA Cup: Dereham Town at home, Lowestoft Town away while replay-bound King’s Lynn Town and Wisbech Town could face tough games on the road
The region's non-league football clubs found out this afternoon who they will face in the FA Cup Second Qualifying Round.
Ryman Premier Division Lowestoft Town's (Step Three) reward for winning 2-0 at Tilbury on Saturday is an away trip to Wealdstone.
The Stones, who beat Biggleswade Town at the weekend, will be familiar opposition for The Trawlerboys however, as they play in the same league. Lowestoft are currently second, Wealdstone are sixth.
Thurlow Nunn Premier Division high-fliers Dereham Town (Step Five) will host either Chasetown or Market Drayton Town (both Step Four) in the next round. Matt Henman's charges fine start to the season continued with a fine 4-1 first qualifying round victory at Bugbrooke St Michaels on Saturday.
Evo-Stik Division One South King's Lynn Town (Step Four) and Wisbech Town (Step Five) know who they will face in the next round - if they can win their replays tomorrow night.
You may also want to watch:
Gary Setchell's Linnets - who drew 1-1 at Daventry Town on Saturday - will face a tough trip to Blue Square North league leaders Brackley Town (Step Two) if they see off Daventry at The Walks. The Saints have won seven games out of seven.
Steve Appleby will be hoping his Wisbech side see of one of his former clubs Kettering Town (Step Three) tomorrow night to set up a mouth-watering tie at another of his ex-clubs, Boston United (Step Two), in the next round. The Fenmen drew 0-0 at home against the troubled Poppies on Saturday.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Man seriously injured after crash
- 3 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 4 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 5 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 6 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 7 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
- 8 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 9 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 10 Minke whale washes up on beach
The second qualifying round ties will take place on Saturday September 22. Winning sides will pocket �4,500 in prize money.