Etuhu completes move to Sunderland
Dickson Etuhu has completed a £1.5m move to newly promoted Sunderland. Etuhu has signed a four-year deal at the Stadium of Light after completing a medical on Tuesday morning.
Dickson Etuhu has completed a £1.5m move to newly promoted Sunderland.
Etuhu has signed a four-year deal at the Stadium of Light after completing a medical on Tuesday morning.
Sunderland boss Roy Keane said he was delighted to secure the services of the former Preston man.
"I'm very pleased that Dickson has signed. He will add competition to our squad and give us a real physical presence. He's a big, strong player who can also get a goal."
You may also want to watch:
Etuhu moved to Sunderland after turning down an improved contract offer at Carrow Road last week.
"We received an offer from Sunderland for Dickson on Saturday evening which meets a £1.5m buy-out clause in his contract,” said Norwich chief executive Neil Doncaster.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 4 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 5 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 6 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 7 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 8 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 9 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash
- 10 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
"We are very disappointed to lose Dickson obviously, but the simple facts are Dickson turned down the offer of a new, more lucrative contract from Norwich City which was already on the table, in favour of Sunderland's offer - and we are therefore forced to accept their offer under the terms of his contract."