England Under-17s debut for Norfolk and Swardeston batsman Callum Taylor
- Credit: Bill Smith - Archant
Swardeston and Norfolk batsman Callum Taylor was part of the England Under-17 team to win a one-day series against their Pakistan counterparts this week.
The big-hitting 17-year-old made his debut for the England Development Programme team in the first ODI last Friday, scoring 10 runs as England won by 130 runs.
He didn't get a chance to bat as England wrapped up the ODI series win with a nine-wicket victory in the second match on Sunday, although bowled five overs and took one wicket for 27 runs.
Pakistan hit back to win the final match, giving England a 2-1 series success.
But Taylor has another chance to impress this weekend, as the series concludes with a three-day match at Loughborough, which starts today, ruling him out of Swardeston's EAPL clash with Saffron Walden and Sunday's Carter Cup final at Manor Park.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 4 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 5 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 6 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 7 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
- 10 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon