Ingham stages big East Anglian Premier League derby clash
- Credit: Kevin Denmark
There is only one Gibbs Denley East Anglian Premier League match in Norfolk tomorrow - but it's a contest to savour.
Ingham is the setting for a derby match between Norwich and Swardeston, with both sides looking for their first wins of the season.
Both were beaten in tight games on the opening day before seeing their second fixtures washed out by rain, so there will be plenty at stake as last season's Carter Cup finalists go head to head.
Great Witchingham, who saw off Norwich in their opener, travel to Copdock while Vauxhall Mallards are at Bury St Edmunds and Horsford at Frinton-on-Sea.
The Cecil Amey Opticians Norfolk Alliance campaign is set to get under way after last week's false start, with Premier Division champions Downham Town having a home game against Fakenham.
You may also want to watch:
Sunday will see seven first round Carter Cup matches being played, with only the fixture between North Runcton and Great Witchingham beating the weather last weekend.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 4 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 5 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 6 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 7 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 8 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 9 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 10 Family's tribute to much loved motorcyclist, 21, involved in A10 crash