Dugmore Trophy up for grabs at Middleton Hall
- Credit: Archant
The annual Dugmore Trophy is a very popular team event for the Seniors who play at Middleton Hall Golf Club.
The trophy was introduced by Dave Dugmore, who was the Seniors Captain in 2007, as a Stableford competition where all three individual scores are added together to produce the team result.
This year, 54 players took part and they recorded some excellent scores.
The winning team, with a score of 120 points, was made up of Jim Hudson, Roy Gladman and John Burton, who were presented with the trophy as a reward for their efforts by the club's Seniors' Captain, Bob Gamble.
In second position was the trio of Chris Moore, Peter McQuaid and Kiem Byrne, who finished with 115 points, just ahead of third-placed team Gordon Bidwell. Ray Brown and Mike Forder, who were just a point behind.
You may also want to watch:
At Thetford GC, Andrew Beard's round of 45 Stableford points saw him top the summer meeting on Sunday.
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 4 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 5 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 6 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 7 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 8 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 9 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 10 Pretty thatched cafe on Broads up for sale for £75,000