Division One leaders Morley Village lose 100 percent record
Division One leaders Morley Village lost their 100 precent record in a 4-0 home defeat at the hands of Castle Acre Swifts.
As a result, Castle Acre move up one place to fourth. Tacolneston beat Bridgham United 8-2 at home and are now up to second place. In the other match, Gressenhall beat bottom team Narborough 5-0.
The other First Division teams were engaged in the second round of the Junior League Cup. Dereham Town A beat North Elmham by the odd goal of three while Thetford Rovers Reserves won 3-2 at Northwold S&SC. Rockland United beat Shipdham by the only goal of the game and Yaxham ran out 4-0 winners against Swaffham Town A.
Division Two leaders Rampant Horse were held to a 3-3 home draw by Hethersett Athletic while West End maintained their 100 percent record with a thumping 9-0 win at bottom team Saham Toney Reserves. Mulbarton Wanderers Reserves remain in fourth place after beating Tugas United 4-2 and Nostro won 4-0 at Bawdeswell.
Division Three leaders Watton United A were beaten by the odd goal of seven at Litcham while second-placed Attleborough Athletic went down to a 5-0 defeat at Colkirk, a result which lifts the home team to third place. Splitz United beat Weeting 3-0 and are up to fourth while Stoke Ferry ran out 6v2 home winners over Methwold United to take over fifth place. Marham Wanderers were 4-0 home winners over Rockland United Reserves. The other two matches ended as draws - North Elmham Reserves and Great Cressingham shared six goals while Wendling and Hingham Athletic Reserves drew 2-2.
You may also want to watch:
The top two in Division Four met and the leaders Mulbarton Wanderers A came out on top, winning 6-3 at Walsingham United. Yaxham Reserves won 6-1 at Shipdham Reserves and move up to third spot. Castle Acre Swifts Reserves ran out 8-4 home winners over Gressenhall Reserves while Feltwell United Reserves scored 11 without reply from bottom team Methwold United Reserves, a result which leaves Methwold with the unenviable record of being the first team in the league to concede a century of goals this season. The other two matches were much closer - Tacolneston Reserves won by the odd goal of three at Dereham Cockers United while Nostro Reserves were 3-2 home winners over Beetley United.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 3 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 4 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 5 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 6 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 7 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 8 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 9 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 10 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift