Dersingham bowler Sewell’s magnificent seven is too much for Witchingham A
Norfolk Alliance round-up: Greg Sewell's stunning figures of seven for 31 helped Dersingham crush Great Witchingham A by 107 runs in Division Three.
Lloyd Osbourne made 50 for Dersingham.
Ryan Pearce (59) and Adam Ferguson (77) both hit half-centuries in Sprowston A's winning draw at home to Ashmanhaugh. The visitors' John Derry bagged four for 62 and Alex Metcalfe made 50.
Craig Press (61) and Darren Ward (57) showed good early season form for Acle A at North Runcton A, although the hosts held on to claim a losing draw.
Ben Utting's 53 helped Alliance newcomers Winterton pick up a winning draw against Aldborough in Division Five.
Swardeston-CEYMS enjoyed a nine-wicket win at home to Brooke A, with key contributions from Thomas Snelling (three for six), Jonathan Martin (84no) and Jon Olpin (50).
Jason Whiddett (78) and David Allum (74no) steered Great Melton A to an eight-wicket win against Stow A. Earlier Trevor Dyer top scored with 56 for Stow and Melton's Darshan Rai took four for 27.
- 1 Major incident in city after reports of stabbing
- 2 46-cabin holiday park proposed for Norfolk countryside
- 3 Afternoon tea at Norwich tea room named one of best in UK
- 4 Dereham coach firm closes after more than 50 years in business
- 5 Range Rover hit by train after straying onto level crossing
- 6 Artist dies just weeks after Covid cancellation of psychiatrist appointment
- 7 Woman in 50s arrested after house sealed off in quiet street
- 8 Three teenagers saved after inflatable gets blown out to sea
- 9 Mysterious 'large black animal' spotted roaming in fields near city
- 10 Boatyard in 'prime position' in Norfolk Broads goes up for auction
Saxlingham A had twin centurions, David Adams (109) and David English (128no) in their winning draw at Vauxhall Mallards B in Division Six.
Topcroft A gained maximum points at home to Beccles A, winning by 26 runs as Greg Rostron took six for 36. Richard Porter hit 81 for Beccles.