Dersingham bowler Sewell’s magnificent seven is too much for Witchingham A
Norfolk Alliance round-up: Greg Sewell's stunning figures of seven for 31 helped Dersingham crush Great Witchingham A by 107 runs in Division Three.
Lloyd Osbourne made 50 for Dersingham.
Ryan Pearce (59) and Adam Ferguson (77) both hit half-centuries in Sprowston A's winning draw at home to Ashmanhaugh. The visitors' John Derry bagged four for 62 and Alex Metcalfe made 50.
Craig Press (61) and Darren Ward (57) showed good early season form for Acle A at North Runcton A, although the hosts held on to claim a losing draw.
Ben Utting's 53 helped Alliance newcomers Winterton pick up a winning draw against Aldborough in Division Five.
You may also want to watch:
Swardeston-CEYMS enjoyed a nine-wicket win at home to Brooke A, with key contributions from Thomas Snelling (three for six), Jonathan Martin (84no) and Jon Olpin (50).
Jason Whiddett (78) and David Allum (74no) steered Great Melton A to an eight-wicket win against Stow A. Earlier Trevor Dyer top scored with 56 for Stow and Melton's Darshan Rai took four for 27.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 4 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 5 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos
- 6 Noise investigation launched after works leave houses 'tremoring'
- 7 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 8 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 9 New beauty salon and massage rooms open at country club
- 10 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
Saxlingham A had twin centurions, David Adams (109) and David English (128no) in their winning draw at Vauxhall Mallards B in Division Six.
Topcroft A gained maximum points at home to Beccles A, winning by 26 runs as Greg Rostron took six for 36. Richard Porter hit 81 for Beccles.