Dereham go in search of first point
Dereham Ladies will be aiming to get their East Conference points tally up and moving tomorrow when they entertain St Albans (1.30pm).
Although they lost heavily to Ipswich last week, heads will be up and positive play should give Dereham a good chance against the side immediately above them in the table.
Last week Dereham played well in the first half and Sam Skelton, stepping into a new role of sweeper, had an outstanding game and was named player of the match.
• Squad: J Purse, B Colman, S Skelton, S Savage, H Malcolmson, H Palmer, G Edwards, E Settle, S Trundle, R Livings, G Nicholls, J Richardson, E Boyce, H Durrans.
Harleston Magpies Ladies are at home in a local derby game against Ipswich (12.30pm).
You may also want to watch:
After a poor start to the season Magpies are slowly turning things round. Last week's 2-0 win at Cambridge City was just the result the team needed. The defence was very tight, giving Cambridge very few chances and denying them any penalty corners.
This week sees the return of Catherine Cranmer and Emily Wilford.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 3 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 4 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 5 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 6 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 7 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 8 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 9 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 10 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift
• Squad: L Greenacre, C Lee-Smith, F Sumner, L Fields, K Warnes, D Francis, C Harrison, E Bale, C Catalano, V Blyth, J Howland, B Lund, C Cranmer, E Wilford, K Hopkinson.
Magpies' men travel to St Albans for their East Conference fixture. If they can repeat their performance of last week, when they lost narrowly after playing well, then an away win should be on the cards.
Pete Bale, unable to play in recent weeks, is now available and is added to the squad.
• Squad: R Harms, D Ling, A Hipwell, T Baynes, M Wheelhouse, S Hipwell, T Tibbenham, C Sitch, W Martin, D Graves, R Gill, G Furlong, J Fanger, J Legg, P Bale.