Dereham go in search of first point
Dereham Ladies will be aiming to get their East Conference points tally up and moving tomorrow when they entertain St Albans (1.30pm).
Although they lost heavily to Ipswich last week, heads will be up and positive play should give Dereham a good chance against the side immediately above them in the table.
Last week Dereham played well in the first half and Sam Skelton, stepping into a new role of sweeper, had an outstanding game and was named player of the match.
• Squad: J Purse, B Colman, S Skelton, S Savage, H Malcolmson, H Palmer, G Edwards, E Settle, S Trundle, R Livings, G Nicholls, J Richardson, E Boyce, H Durrans.
Harleston Magpies Ladies are at home in a local derby game against Ipswich (12.30pm).
You may also want to watch:
After a poor start to the season Magpies are slowly turning things round. Last week's 2-0 win at Cambridge City was just the result the team needed. The defence was very tight, giving Cambridge very few chances and denying them any penalty corners.
This week sees the return of Catherine Cranmer and Emily Wilford.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 8 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 9 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer
• Squad: L Greenacre, C Lee-Smith, F Sumner, L Fields, K Warnes, D Francis, C Harrison, E Bale, C Catalano, V Blyth, J Howland, B Lund, C Cranmer, E Wilford, K Hopkinson.
Magpies' men travel to St Albans for their East Conference fixture. If they can repeat their performance of last week, when they lost narrowly after playing well, then an away win should be on the cards.
Pete Bale, unable to play in recent weeks, is now available and is added to the squad.
• Squad: R Harms, D Ling, A Hipwell, T Baynes, M Wheelhouse, S Hipwell, T Tibbenham, C Sitch, W Martin, D Graves, R Gill, G Furlong, J Fanger, J Legg, P Bale.