Dereham A new leaders

Crown Fire Central & South Norfolk League

Dereham Town A are back on top of Division One having beaten Narborough 5-1. Former leaders Thetford Rovers Reserves were engaged on cup duty.

Swaffham Town A remain third after winning 5-2 at Cranworth. Bunwell ran out convincing 9-0 home winners over bottom team Cockers, Gressenhall won 4-0 at Rockland United and Great Ryburgh eased their relegation concerns with a 4-1 home win over Tacolneston.

In the second round of the Sound & Vision Junior League Cup, there were away wins for Bridgham United who defeated Hingham Athletic 4-2 and Thetford Rovers Reserves who enjoyed a 4-1 success at Shipdham. These two now meet in the semi-finals with Bridgham having home advantage.

Castle Acre Swifts have gone back to the top of Division Two after their 6-1 home win over West End, and Hethersett Athletic are up to second after beating Yaxham 4-2 at home.

Nostro jump three places to fourth following their 8-2 success at Wymondham Town A and Northwold S&SC are up one place to fifth following their 2-0 home win over Shropham United.

Morley Village ran up the highest score of the day in beating bottom team Hingham Athletic Reserves 11-1 and Sporle won their local derby with Necton 5-3.

Most Read

Methwold Rovers stay top of Division Three after beating bottom team Shipdham Reserves 7-0 at home, and Thurton and Ashby have moved into second spot on goal difference following their 8-1 home win over Rockland United Reserves.

North Elmham drop to third despite their only-goal win at Marham Wanderers while Bawdeswell are up to fourth after beating Wendling by the odd goal of nine in a high-scoring game.

Breckland Wanderers rushed into a 5-0 lead by half-time but allowed Stoke Ferry back into the game and had to be satisfied with a 6-3 win. Great Cressingham completed a quick double over Narborough Reserves, winning 2-0, and Gressenhall Reserves and Splitz United shared the spoils from a 2-2 draw.

Mulbarton Wanderers Reserves stay top of Division Four after winning 5-0 at Beetley United, Diss Town A beat Nostro Reserves 10-0 to stay second and Mattishall A won by the only goal of the game at Dereham Cockers to remain third.

Shropham United Reserves drew 2-2 at home with Colkirk but the point was enough to take them up to fourth above Rampant Horse who went down to a heavy 10-2 defeat at Scarning United. In the other match, Weasenham Wanderers beat Tacolneston Reserves 4-1.

In the second round of the Dick Davey Ambulance Cup, North Elmham Reserves won 6-5 at Saham Toney Reserves to set up a tie in the next round with their own first team.

Tugas United's brave run in the Norfolk Primary Cup came to an end when the lost their semi-final 4-2 to Hopton.