Defending champions move up to fourth
Division One leaders Feltwell United won 2-1 at Thetford Rovers Reserves to maintain their two-point advantage at the top of the table over Tacolneston who beat Rockland United by the same score.
Morley Village are up to third following their 3-0 win at bottom team Narborough and defending champions Bridgham United are now fourth after beating Northwold S&SC by the odd goal of three. Shipdham won 2-0 at Swaffham Town A and Shropham United beat Gressenhall 5-2.
The Division Two leaders North Elmham were without a game while second-placed Sporle were engaged in the Norfolk Primary Cup. Necton beat West End 3-1 to move up to third place and Hethersett Athletic had an emphatic 9-2 won over Gressenhall Reserves.
The two bottom teams both enjoyed good wins - Cockers won 4-1 at Methwold Rovers to climb out of the bottom two while Saham Toney Reserves picked up their first league points of the season with a 2-1 home victory over Breckland Wanderers.
There were four big wins for some of the leading teams in Division Three. Second-placed Mulbarton Wanderers Reserves beat Wendling 7-0, Bawdeswell are up to third after beating Mattishall A 7-1 to move above them and Marham Wanderers are fourth following their win at Stoke Ferry by the same scoreline. All three of these teams are now on 22 points along with Mattishall A.
You may also want to watch:
Rampant Horse beat bottom team Narborough Reserves 9-2 to move on to 20 points. In the other matches, Colkirk won 2-1 at Rockland United Reserves and climb out of the bottom two as a result and Splitz United and Great Cressingham shared the spoils from a 3-3 draw.
North Elmham Reserves are back on top of Division Four after beating Tacolneston Reserves 5-0 and as a result of former leaders Yaxham Reserves being held to a 2-2 draw by Walsingham United.
- 1 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 2 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 3 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 4 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 5 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 6 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 7 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 8 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 9 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 10 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
Shropham United Reserves are up to third as a result of their 4-0 home win over Beetley United and Watton United A are up to fifth place after beating Nostro Reserves 2-0. In the other match, Castle Acre Swifts Reserves won 4-1 at Dereham Cockers United.
There were mixed results in the fourth round of the Norfolk Primary Cup. Sporle won 5-2 at Caister A while in an all-league encounter, Castle Acre Swifts made progress as a result of a 4-1 win over Thurton & Ashby. Nostro live to fight another day after a 3-3 draw at Ingoldisthorpe Reserves as do Scarning United who were held to a 3-3 draw by Discovery Royals.