Dangerous Fernando Alonso is leaving it to a has-been | The NR F1 Podcast dissects the latest Formula 1 news ahead of the 2017 Russian Grand Prix in Sochi
- Credit: Archant
The NR F1 Podcast – recorded in the county that gave the world Team Lotus, Martin Brundle and a training ground to the likes of Ayrton Senna and Mark Webber – brings you its take on the latest Formula 1 news ahead of the 2017 Russian Grand Prix.
There are no punches pulled by Kyle Cumbers on the latest NR F1 Podcast, as he gets stuck into Fernando Alonso's decision to take on Indy 500 and miss out on Formula 1's trip to Monaco.
Just don't fall under the impression that McLaren and Jenson Button avoid his scorn too.
Edition 156 of The NR F1 Podcast reviews the latest F1 news, comes up with the best names for Claire Williams' forthcoming baby and wonders when they should book in that trip to visit Channel 4's F1 host, Steve Jones.
The podcast's Tweets & Social segment also has the best of your audio contributions over the last few weeks.
You may also want to watch:
The NR F1 Podcast gets together in Norwich to send Norfolk's views on the latest Formula 1 action out across the world.
From Team Lotus to Snetterton, Martin Brundle to the racing development of Ayrton Senna, Mark Webber, Johnny Herbert and more, Norfolk knows F1 – and wants to discuss it with you.
- 1 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 4 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 5 Road through village closed by floodwater
- 6 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 7 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 8 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 9 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 10 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
Over the coming week, the pod will also preview the 2017 Russian Grand Prix, bring you their predictions for the action in Sochi and take on the 2017 Global F1 Fans Survey.