Cup success for Harleston Magpies and Norwich City
- Credit: Archant
Harleston Magpies Ladies moved into the third round of the England Hockey Cup on Sunday.
With a much changed team, including a number of youngsters, Magpies beat Bedford, a side they had drawn with in the league only three week's previously.
The goals in a 2-0 success were scored by Abby Gooderham and Lizzie Clymer.
Norwich City Ladies moved confidently into the fourth round of the England Hockey Women's Knock-out Trophy when they beat visitors Spalding 5-0.
The goals were shared about with Olivia Williams, Ellie Brine, Micayla Tootill, player-of-the-match Rachel Mayne and Krystal Bishop all on target.
You may also want to watch:
Harleston Magpies hosted the second Norfolk U10s In2Hockey tournament of the season, with 18 teams taking part.
U10 Girls, Gold Tournament: Magpies and Norwich City Yellow (joint winners), U10 Boys - City Thunder, U10 Boys Plate - City Lightning.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 4 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 5 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 6 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 7 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 8 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 9 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 10 City confirm midfielder exit