Cromer and Blofield neck and neck
It remains nip and tuck at the top of the Premier Division with Cromer now just ahead of Blofield on goal difference having played a game more.
The Crabs won their home derby with North Walsham 2-1 with both their goals coming from Darren Terrington. The Angels replied through William Abbs. Blofield cruised past visitors Dersingham 3-0 thanks to goals from Danny Brown, Greg Murphy and Daniel McKail.
Morning leaders Acle dropped to third after a 1-0 home defeat by St Andrews. Lee Mason's goal took Saints into fifth spot. One place below Acle on goal difference are early pace-setters Mattishall who lost by the only goal of the game at Sheringham, scored by Thomas Graver.
Loddon are still looking for their first win after a 3-2 home reverse against Hempnall. Matthew Sadler and Stephen Wise scored for Loddon, Paul Hunter, Carl Harwin and Robert Browne winning the game for the visitors.
Spixworth drew 2-2 at home to Norwich St Johns. Adam Ferguson and an own goal gave Spixworth their point, Luke Tuttle converting a brace for the Saints.
Another 2-2 draw was at Trafford Park where Wroxham Reserves met Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves. George Brooks and Colin Warnes found the net for the Yachtsmen, Rory French and Adam Sivell the K&P scorers.
Wells are three points clear of Long Stratton at the top of Division One following their 2-1 win at bottom club Watton thanks to goals from Tom east and Nial McCallum. Kevin Bloomfield was the Watton marksmen.
- 1 Norfolk pub named one of the UK's best eateries with a view
- 2 'I couldn't believe it' - West Norfolk villages hit by flash flooding
- 3 Landowner to close path after abuse from dog owners letting pets off lead
- 4 Could some Norfolk schools be set for three-day weeks?
- 5 'Help yourself' - farmer gives away tonnes of onions damaged by heatwave
- 6 Blaze near children's playground in Norwich believed to be arson
- 7 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 8 Nine fire crews tackle blaze at industrial estate
- 9 Man in 30s arrested on suspicion of drug dealing in rural village
- 10 Car carrying six children not wearing seatbelts caught on A47
Long Stratton went down 4-1 at Reepham where Stephen Drake, Leon Huckle, Edward Skinner and Mark Gaskin were on song for the Robins, Andrew Harvey scoring for the visitors.
Wymondham, in fourth spot, drew 2-2 at Stalham, David Bailey and David Dockerty getting the home goals, David Ramsbottom and James McCloy replying.
Holt are fourth following a 3-1 win at Corton, Tony Edwards, Kevin Moore and Liam Livingstone finding the net for the Owls, Kevin Oldman for Corton.
Horsford (Darren Nichols) drew 1-1 at home to Poringland Wanderers (Gavin Bland) while Sprowston Athletic beat visitors Caister 3-0 with goals from Christos Karakanna, Lee Campbell and Ben Read.
There were some hefty scorelines in the Suffolk Senior Cup ties involving teams from the league.
Brandon lost 8-3 at home to Old Newton, Bungay crashed out 6-0 at home to Coplestonians, but Beccles recorded a 3-2 win at Westerfield.