Cromer and Blofield neck and neck
It remains nip and tuck at the top of the Premier Division with Cromer now just ahead of Blofield on goal difference having played a game more.
The Crabs won their home derby with North Walsham 2-1 with both their goals coming from Darren Terrington. The Angels replied through William Abbs. Blofield cruised past visitors Dersingham 3-0 thanks to goals from Danny Brown, Greg Murphy and Daniel McKail.
Morning leaders Acle dropped to third after a 1-0 home defeat by St Andrews. Lee Mason's goal took Saints into fifth spot. One place below Acle on goal difference are early pace-setters Mattishall who lost by the only goal of the game at Sheringham, scored by Thomas Graver.
Loddon are still looking for their first win after a 3-2 home reverse against Hempnall. Matthew Sadler and Stephen Wise scored for Loddon, Paul Hunter, Carl Harwin and Robert Browne winning the game for the visitors.
Spixworth drew 2-2 at home to Norwich St Johns. Adam Ferguson and an own goal gave Spixworth their point, Luke Tuttle converting a brace for the Saints.
You may also want to watch:
Another 2-2 draw was at Trafford Park where Wroxham Reserves met Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves. George Brooks and Colin Warnes found the net for the Yachtsmen, Rory French and Adam Sivell the K&P scorers.
Wells are three points clear of Long Stratton at the top of Division One following their 2-1 win at bottom club Watton thanks to goals from Tom east and Nial McCallum. Kevin Bloomfield was the Watton marksmen.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 4 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 5 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos
- 6 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 7 Noise investigation launched after works leave houses 'tremoring'
- 8 New beauty salon and massage rooms open at country club
- 9 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 10 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
Long Stratton went down 4-1 at Reepham where Stephen Drake, Leon Huckle, Edward Skinner and Mark Gaskin were on song for the Robins, Andrew Harvey scoring for the visitors.
Wymondham, in fourth spot, drew 2-2 at Stalham, David Bailey and David Dockerty getting the home goals, David Ramsbottom and James McCloy replying.
Holt are fourth following a 3-1 win at Corton, Tony Edwards, Kevin Moore and Liam Livingstone finding the net for the Owls, Kevin Oldman for Corton.
Horsford (Darren Nichols) drew 1-1 at home to Poringland Wanderers (Gavin Bland) while Sprowston Athletic beat visitors Caister 3-0 with goals from Christos Karakanna, Lee Campbell and Ben Read.
There were some hefty scorelines in the Suffolk Senior Cup ties involving teams from the league.
Brandon lost 8-3 at home to Old Newton, Bungay crashed out 6-0 at home to Coplestonians, but Beccles recorded a 3-2 win at Westerfield.