Creasey to stay on as Wisbech Town boss
- Credit: Archant
Dick Creasey has confirmed he will remain as Wisbech Town boss for one more season.
Creasey, who has been in charge since last May, oversaw Town's 3-1 home win over Sleaford Town yesterday, goals from Michael Frew, Luke Wilson and Billy Smith making it three league wins in a row.
'I will be staying for one more season,' said Creasey.
'I have been in discussions with the directors and chairman for the last two weeks. At my ripe old age of 48-plus there are lots of things I can do on a Saturday afternoon but I still feel I need to repay one or two people at the club, in terms of, can we be successful?
'We have a little bit to repay. It is going to be a hard summer, a short one – by the time we finish to when we are back in is not long. It will be intense because I have to make sure the people I bring to the club and keep at the club are 100pc behind what I want to do and what I want to achieve.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 10 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car