Another blow for Stars as Cook is ruled out of Poole trip
- Credit: Archant
Depleted King's Lynn have been handed a raceday blow with the news that Craig Cook is ill and misses Wednesday night's trip to Poole.
But the Poultec Stars have moved quickly and secured Chris Harris as a guest for the remaining Premiership Supporters' Cup tie.
Harris, a firm favourite wherever he races, readily agreed to the booking after Cook was ruled out following a visit to his doctor.
Boss Peter Schroeck said: "Craig didn't want to let us down but he's not well and we immediately set about looking for a replacement.
"We would like to thank Chris for agreeing to step in and we are certain he will give his all for the team."
You may also want to watch:
Poole: Brady Kurtz, Nico Covatti, Nicolai Klindt, Josh Grajczonek, Jack Holder, Tomas H Jonasson, Ricky Wells.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 6 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 7 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 8 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 9 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 10 Driver's lucky escape as lorry ends up in ditch
King's Lynn: Robert Lambert R/R, Tero Aarnio, Erik Riss, Scott Nicholls, Chris Harris, Lewis Kerr, Ulrich Ostergaard.