Another blow for Stars as Cook is ruled out of Poole trip
- Credit: Archant
Depleted King's Lynn have been handed a raceday blow with the news that Craig Cook is ill and misses Wednesday night's trip to Poole.
But the Poultec Stars have moved quickly and secured Chris Harris as a guest for the remaining Premiership Supporters' Cup tie.
Harris, a firm favourite wherever he races, readily agreed to the booking after Cook was ruled out following a visit to his doctor.
Boss Peter Schroeck said: "Craig didn't want to let us down but he's not well and we immediately set about looking for a replacement.
"We would like to thank Chris for agreeing to step in and we are certain he will give his all for the team."
You may also want to watch:
Poole: Brady Kurtz, Nico Covatti, Nicolai Klindt, Josh Grajczonek, Jack Holder, Tomas H Jonasson, Ricky Wells.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 7 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 10 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
King's Lynn: Robert Lambert R/R, Tero Aarnio, Erik Riss, Scott Nicholls, Chris Harris, Lewis Kerr, Ulrich Ostergaard.