Commercial Fisheries: Chapman lands a beauty
Blackdyke Trout Fishery will hold an open competition on Sunday, May 19. It costs £10 to enter with the heaviest 4 fish bagging the winner. Phone the lodge on 07525 730447 to book your place.
The big fish have continued to show this week at Larkwood. The largest being a 13lb that was caught and released by regular angler Steve Chapman. We have also had 15 fish caught over 3lbs during the week. Best methods have been a floating line with emergers or small black buzzers drifting just under the surface. Call 07776 370348 for details.
The coarse fishing season at Nar Valley Fisheries will open on June 1 and permits are available from Anglers Corner and Shipshape Tackle of King's Lynn, and Kevs Tackle of Swaffham.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Weather warning in place as snow falls in parts of Norfolk and Waveney
- 3 Luxury manor for sale with a 'Hobbit house' in the grounds
- 4 School closed its doors for three days after Covid outbreak
- 5 Car flips over in crash near south Norfolk village
- 6 Unfinished barn conversion to go up for sale at auction
- 7 Norwich painter and decorator named best in the country
- 8 Emma Thompson backs Norwich charity which helped her daughter
- 9 Out of control dog attacked and killed sheep, court hears
- 10 OPINION: Delight when 'all you can eat' restaurants get their comeuppance