Commercial Fisheries: Chapman lands a beauty
Blackdyke Trout Fishery will hold an open competition on Sunday, May 19. It costs £10 to enter with the heaviest 4 fish bagging the winner. Phone the lodge on 07525 730447 to book your place.
The big fish have continued to show this week at Larkwood. The largest being a 13lb that was caught and released by regular angler Steve Chapman. We have also had 15 fish caught over 3lbs during the week. Best methods have been a floating line with emergers or small black buzzers drifting just under the surface. Call 07776 370348 for details.
You may also want to watch:
The coarse fishing season at Nar Valley Fisheries will open on June 1 and permits are available from Anglers Corner and Shipshape Tackle of King's Lynn, and Kevs Tackle of Swaffham.
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 3 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 6 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 7 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 8 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 9 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 10 'My heart was racing' - Horse rider's shocking encounter with speeding van