Hickling's Summer Evening Open started last night and continues until Friday followed by the club Summer Regatta over the weekend.
NBYC's BOD Open, also over the weekend, precedes Wroxham Regatta Week starting on Sunday and running the full week. Yare Valley SC start a week long cruise round Breydon, while Beccles have their Swing Bridge race to Aldeby on Saturday and a Junior Open on the 28th, when Buckenham sail their second Cantley race.
On Monday Northern Rivers start their Northern Rivers cruise running to Friday, and of course Wroxham Week reaches it's finale with the Gold Cup race on Sunday August 4, when Beccles host a Monosail Open.
The Lord Bishop proceeds to St Benets for the annual service there, WOBYC's Waveneys have their race to Beccles, and, moving back a day, the North West Norfolk Week starts with two days at Hunstanton, moving on a day at a time to King's Lynn ( Ouse Amateur SC), Brancaster Staithe, Wells, Blakeney, and winding up on Friday and Saturday at Snettisham beach.
Meanwhile the national 12s contest the Jenny Lee Trophy at Burnham Overy Staithe. Three other events take place, Horning Week (Monday 5th to Friday 9th), Norfolk Broads Raid River Bure over the same days, whatever that is, and Beccles Regatta (Monday 5th to Wednesday 8th).
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 3 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 4 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 5 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 6 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 7 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 9 'She loved planting flowers' - Tributes left at home of woman found dead
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back